Claudia Ruschena Profile
I was born in Sanremo on 30th May 1969
1988 I got the General Certificate of Education as Tour Expert in Bordighera. Marks 56/60. Foreign languages I studied for five years: English, German and French.
Since 1985 intensive specialization courses in:
- English (in Bristol – 1985 and from April to June 1989).
- German (in Heidelberg – 1986; Salzburg from January to March 1989; in Cologne – 1991).
- French (in Montpellier – 1987)
- Spanish (in Barcelona – 1990 and 1991).
Language examinations taken:
- in English: First Certificate in English (University of Cambridge Examination) grade B (June 1989); Certificate of Proficiency in English (University of Cambridge Examination) grade C (December 1989);
- in German: Zentrale Mittelstufenprüfung by Goethe Institug of Genoa; marks "gut" (October 1991);
- in Spanish: Diploma Istituti Mangold: marks "sobresaliente" (June 1991).
6-7 June 1995 Training cours for Congress hostesses in Milan by Emmezeta Congressi.
From November 1995 to March 1996 Preparation course for the qualifying examination for Tourist Guide in Arona.
1996 I passed the examination as Tourist Guide for the provinces Novara and Verbano-Cusio-Ossola.
1998 Refresher course for Tourist Guides held by Region Piedmont.
2001-2002 I attended a course for tourist guides
2007 I attended a refresher course for tourist guides
2012 I attended a refresher course for tourist guides
2018 I attended a refresher course for tour guides
Professional experience record:
From January 1990 to December 1992 Reception secretary at the first class Hotel "Astoria West End" in Sanremo.
15 November 1990 I received the Prize "Sanremo Promotion of Professionalism 1990" in the Reception
and administration field from the Tourist Office of Sanremo
From January 1993 to December 1994 Secretary by the shipyard "Riviera" Portosole in Sanremo.
Since 1996 I work as Tourist Guide on Lake Maggiore.
this job because it is always varied, rewarding and I am in contact with people.
It is a profession I carry on with care and attention both for what concerns the given data and for the
interpersonal relations. I undertake myself to adapt the programme to the interest of the guests
(in this way I take care of them personally) and I am glad to answer to the numerous questions.
Guided tours include arts and history, botany and anecdotes, so as to keep the interest lively
and to leave to the guests, who often communicate me their appreciation, a nice memory of the visited resorts.